Business Development Services
Financial Management and Strategic Planning
Financial management through systems automation
While a well-organized bookkeeping system is vital to your businesses success, more critical is what you do with it to establish your methods for financial management and control.
What is Financial Management?
It is the process you use to put your numbers to work to make your business more successful. With a good financial management system, you will know not only how your business is doing financially, but why. This information is crucial to help you make decisions to improve the operation of your business.
Why is financial management important?
A good financial management system enables you to accomplish important big picture and daily financial objectives. A good financial management system helps you become a better business owner by enabling you to:
1. Manage based on data, not feelings.
2. Borrow money more easily; not only can you plan ahead for financing needs, but sharing your budget with your banker will help in the loan approval process.
3. Provide financial planning information for investors and partners
4. Make your operation more profitable and efficient.
5. Access a great decision-making tool for key financial considerations.
Financial planning and control help you become a better manager by enabling you to:
1. Avoid investing too much money in fixed assets, extra inventory and other expenses.
2. Maintain short-term working capital needs to support accounts receivable and inventory more efficiently.
3. Set sales goals; you need to be growth-oriented, not just an “order taker.”
4. Improve gross profit margin by pricing your services more effectively or by reducing supplier prices, direct labor, etc., that affect cost of goods sold.
5. Operate your business more efficiently by keeping selling and general and administrative expenses down more effectively.
6. Perform tax planning.
7. Perform sensitivity analysis with the different financial variables involved.
Business Coaching and Executive Advisement
Partners in the journey to that next level
Coaching works to :
clarify your direction
identify strategic activities
upgrade your skills
optimize your environment
master your psychology
develop leadership skills
maximize your time
Free 1x1 coaching session
We offer several programs designed to help our clients overcome challenges and hit their goals.
Coaching helps you achieve your goals at the highest level.
We work one-on-one with business owners and high level executives. Our expertise is business development, financial management and development of leadership skills. Through the process of coaching, our clients deepen their knowledge, greatly improve their performance and enhance the quality of their lives.
Coaching is critical for:
- starting new businesses
- scaling an existing business
- career choices or transitions to new jobs
- leadership development and managing staff
Through the coaching process the client:
- gains clarity around overall vision, goals and objectives
- sets SMART goals
- takes actions to move towards achieving goals
- gains greater awareness around choices